We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- 5.1 you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- 5.2 where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you;
- 5.3 for compliance with a legal obligation;
- 5.4 to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests); or
- 5.5 for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), except where such interests are overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms .
We may share your personal data with third parties (as set out below) and the third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners e way as set out in this Policy. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. ادامه مطلب